You should probably read all of this legal mumbo-jumbo
It makes it easier, trust us!
Last Updated: 19/02/23
The personal information that you are asked to provide, And the reasons why you are asked to provide this information is stored on our secure database(s) and for us to allow and monitor your access to the site.All data is encrypted at rest using OpenZFS Native Encryption and recommended best practices. We do not store any data on our servers that is not required for the proper operation of the site. For transparency purposes, you may see our core infrastructure at the infra-scripts repository.If you contact us directly, we may require additional information about you such as your name, date of birth & email address. The contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.When you register for an Account, We will never ask for your contact information, including items such as name, date of birth & email address. We use Discord for user Identification and Verification via the OAuth2 API.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
- Find and prevent any sort of fraud or malicious requests.
You can request that your data be removed through the settings page of your account. This will delete most permanent data that we have stored about you.You may also request all the data we have stored about you, once again through the settings page of your account which will collect all permanent data that we have stored about you.The permanent data stored includes, but is not limited to:
- your account
- your bots
- your votes
- your reviews
- your packs
- your profile settings and any preferences you may have saved
Infinity Bots follows an industry-standard practice of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies and businesses do this as a form of analytics, trend data and to comply with law enforcement. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, timestamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of page clicks and unique views. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends and managing the site to provide a better user experience.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Infinity Bots will not, nor will we authorize any third party to, use the any sort of analytics tool to track our users individually; collect any User Personal Information other than IP address; or correlate your IP address with your identity.Some content that we list may embed Google Analytics. Google provides further information about its own privacy practices and offers a browser add-on to opt out of Google Analytics tracking.Certain pages on our site may set other third party cookies. For example, we may embed content, such as videos, from another site that sets a cookie. While we try to minimize these third party cookies, we can’t always control what cookies this third party content sets.Note that Infinity Bots has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party which may include advertisers.
We use the hCaptcha anti-bot service (hereinafter "hCaptcha") on our website. This service is provided by Intuition Machines, Inc., a Delaware US Corporation ("IMI").
- hCaptcha is used to check whether the data entered on our website (such as on a login page or contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program. To do this, hCaptcha analyzes the behavior of the website or mobile app visitor based on various characteristics.
- This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website or mobile app visitor enters a part of the website or app with hCaptcha enabled. For the analysis, hCaptcha evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, how long the visitor has been on the website or app, or mouse movements made by the user).
- The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to IMI. hCaptcha analysis in the "invisible mode" may take place completely in the background.
- Website or app visitors are not advised that such an analysis is taking place if the user is not shown a challenge.
- Data processing is based on Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (DSGVO): the website or mobile app operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its site from abusive automated crawling and spam.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data as per Data Actions.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data as per Data Actions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their children's online activity.Infinity Bots does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website and wish for it to be removed, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.